Welcome to Uraidla Bowling Club

Situated on Greenhill Road in the heart of Uraidla, the Uraidla Bowling Club was formed in April 1948 and commenced from the existing site by the Uraidla RSL.

Having always been a sociable club, the Ladies were admitted to the club as members in August 1948.

The Club became affiliated with SABA Metropolitan Association in 1950, initially fielding two teams.

Today we enjoy fine support from our sixty plus members and a host of various friends and sponsors from the Adelaide Hills area.

We are currently fielding four Saturday Pennant sides, a Ladies Pennant side and a further two Midweek Pennant sides.

We are genuinely welcoming to interest from potential new members and supporters

   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

LATEST NEWS